Systems and Applications Librarian
Nov 2014 – Present
- Facilitate building and migration of institutional repository(ARMINDA) to Islandora platform in collaboration with vendors, Archivist and Instructional Librarians.
- Redesign Library website using static content generator (Hugo)
- Creating Hugo theme for library website with accessibility focus.
- Chairs NWHeat Accessibility working group to provide trainings on accessibility for Librarians and Instructional technologist.
- Design WordPress theme and maintain library website on Wordpress.
- Conduct Usability Studies on Library Websites with focus group.
- Troubleshoot data and access problem in Integrated Library System (Alma & Primo).
- Integrating Alma with other system used by Library and the College.
- Implement and manage Integrated Library System in collaboration with data service librarians.
- Provide technical support on electronic collections.
- Training student workers to help migration data into institutional repository.
- Serve as technical liaison to WCTS, Alliance and library vendors.
- Design and manage library’s digital presence including blogs, and social media.
- Plan and manage library digital strategy.
Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS)
Field Of StudyLibrary and Information Science
State University of New York at Albany